DIGITAL BUSINESS TRAINING
mHub in partnership with Digital Opportunity Trust (DOT) is implementing the Daring to Shift Project in Malawi. Through the Digital Jobs pillar of Daring to Shift, mHub will support young women and men to develop the digital skills needed to earn a decent livelihood in an evolving market.
• Must have basic digital skills (have turned on a computer, done some browsing, but may not have used technology specifically for work purposes)
• Must have basic literacy and numeracy skills.
• Must have access to a relevant device (an internet-enabled smart phone or a computer)
• Must be based in Zomba or Lilongwe.
• Must be aged 18-35.
• Must have interest in either one of the following: Social media marketing, Web Development, and Data analysis.